Sunday, May 17, 2009

3.8 pounds lost in 5 days!!!!!

Wooo Hooo!!!

After obsessively checking my doorstep for a big box from A.C.T., I was finally rewarded on Tuesday afternoon! I now have my own supply of Body Trim, and I have samples to hand out to anyone who is interested in trying the product!

Last Sunday, Mother's Day, my husband told me to go join the gym. I did, for a whole year, paid in full! So now I need to make SURE that I go faithfully, because not only will I be mad at myself for not going, but he will probably never get me a nice gift again if I don't use this one! I went on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, and today (Sunday).

I have been taking the BodyTrim since Wednesday. Twice a day. Ummmm, can I just say that I have now begun to look forward to drinking it? I love how it makes me feel!!! First of all, I am a COFFEE GIRL (in caps). I NEED my caffeine boost in the morning, and continual shots throughout the day just to make it through.

The first 2 days I was on BodyTrim, I didn't even have any coffee. None. Not at all. I didn't need my caffeine boost, because I had abundant energy from drinking my Body Trim! Wow! I seriously cannot remember a day that I have not had a cup of coffee. Seriously.

I have had a couple of cups since then, but not because I'm dragging, but because I just like the taste of my java.

Another thing. I have WAY more energy and motivation. I am cleaning things around my house that I have not been cleaned in far too long!

To recap, I have been drinking Body Trim for 5 days now. And I have gone to the gym 5 times. And I got on the scale and lost 3.8 pounds! YAY ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment